Complete all sections of the Application for Admission form that you will download at the end of instructions.
- Print clearly in block letters using a blue or black pen.
- Read Section D, of this form carefully to ensure your application meets the documentary requirements.
- Mail the completed Application for Admission form with all supporting documentation, before the closing date, to: Admissions Office to the Family Medicine Specialty Training Program, Motebang Hospital, Hlotse 400. Lesotho.Also Applications for study can be scanned and emailed to: email@example.com
FMSTP considers eligible applications for offer to a course in order of receipt. Date of receipt refers to the date all information required is received by the Admissions Office. Failure to provide full and complete information and documentation with your application will result in delays in processing and ultimately consideration for admission.
Essential supporting documentation
All applications must include the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae including academic and professional history.
- Personal Statement (one page describing your hopes and dreams for your future medical career.)
- Certified copies of academic transcript and certificates.
- Certified copies of other relevant diplomas/certificates received.
- Certified copy of ID/Passport
- Certified copy of current Lesotho Medical, Dental and Pharmacy Council registration
- Three reference letters from management/supervisors/consultants.
The personal information you provide on this form to gain admission to the Lesotho FMSTP will be used to assess your eligibility for admission , other administrative functions within the Lesoth Boston Health Aliancce and Boston University School of Medicine, Department of Medicine (affiliate institution ). We may disclose some of your information to other individuals or organisations to check the academic and other qualifications upon which your application for admission is based, to meet legislative reporting requirements.
The personal information you provide will not be made available to any other person or organisation outside of the FMSTP or for any other purpose without your consent or where authorised by law, and will be disposed of in accordance with Government regulation.
You may access your personal information to ensure that it is not inaccurate, irrelevant to the purposes for which it was collected, misleading, incomplete or out-of-date.
You may also ask us to amend any of the information we hold about you or add comments or explanation in relation to the information we hold on you. To do this, please write to: FMSTP Administrator, Motebang Hospital, Hlotse Lesotho.
Application forms are available from the FMSTP office at Motebang hospital, Hlotse, Leribe and can also be downloaded through the below button.
Download the Application Form
Download Registrar Admission Requirement
Below are other important documents you can download
Download the letter of intent
FMSTP Tuition Structure 2021
Download the FMSTP Brochure 2021